Re: Sub worky :-)

From: Eric Jerman (ejerman69@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Apr 23 2003 - 12:50:14 EDT

It's cool. I wasn't exactly sure which angle you were playing, like you
said you can't tell tone in an email. It's all good. I'm glad that you got
everything up and running. I've seen simple stuff like that stump people
all the time in my shop and then they come and pay us the big bucks to do
something as simple as swap a few connections. Anyways, hope it sounds good.

Eric Jerman