RE: Headers are in!

From: Rick Barnes (barnesrv@attbi.com)
Date: Wed Apr 23 2003 - 18:35:01 EDT

Excellent Ken, great to hear!

Rascal

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net] On Behalf Of Ken Allgood
Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2003 6:19 PM
To: dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net
Subject: DML: Headers are in!

Drove the truck back from the shop with the headers installed... I have a
HUGH grin right now :-) It sounds great!! (PP Headers, Carsound cat,
Gibson Catback - side swept). It even layed a little bit of rubber going
form 1st to 2nd, which it's never done before on a dry, flat road before
(only done it on downshifts before). Intake manifold should be here next
week, so I'll be replacing the BP gasket and intake manifold in the next
week or 2.

Ken Allgood
97 CC SLT 5.2L