Re: Re: Re: Re: Gary's webpage

From: scsilverdak (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 24 2003 - 16:37:11 EDT

Gary and a manual transmission.....with almost 400 hp!!

A '03 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra??..........this is not a good thing!!

Gary that car is a handful for the average driver let alone someone with a
handicap......you might be better off with a Automatic instead.........I'd
hate to see something happen to you!!!!!

Ron-
Co-owner: Muscletrucks.net
website: www.muscletrucks.net
e-mail: scsilverdak@hotmail.com