Re: Foxwoods '03 Meet - Postponed

From: Walt Felix (walt@walt-n-ingrid.com)
Date: Thu Apr 24 2003 - 19:59:25 EDT

Hey everyone,

   I'm going to postpone this Saturday's Foxwood meet. First, the
weather looks unfavorable, it’s suppose to rain all day Saturday.
Second, we didn’t get much response this year and only had a few trucks
attending. Finally, I have had something unexpected come up and will
have to go out of town for a couple of days. I’m going to postpone it
for now and will get in touch with everyone in a few weeks and schedule
another date.

Thanks,

Walt Felix

http://www.Walt-n-Ingrid.Com