Re: Re: My new Dakota!

From: Droo (03dakotaCC4.7_4x4@comcast.net)
Date: Thu Apr 24 2003 - 22:36:47 EDT

Josh Battles wrote:

>Sounds like a nice truck, go get that crazy lady that smacked ya!

I'm having second thoughts on what happened now. :P Cuz I was out fooling with the 4WD again, and I shifted the tranny out of neutral and into gear while the transfer case was shifting. The clutch was pushed to the floor. So don't go thinkin' I'm crazy in the head. But it made a large clunk noise. So maybe she really didn't hit me. Kinda makes me glad that I didn't catch up to her. She did run like she hit me tho.

--
-Droo
 Email: 03dakotaCC4.7_4x4@comcast.net

"Remember: No one has the right to touch you in your bathing suit area." -Jack