Re: Re: My new Dakota!

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Fri Apr 25 2003 - 09:12:56 EDT

"Droo" <03dakotaCC4.7_4x4@comcast.net> wrote in message
news:3EA89F3F.3070800@comcast.net...
> I'm having second thoughts on what happened now. :P Cuz I was out fooling
with the 4WD again, and I shifted the tranny out of neutral and into gear
while the transfer case was shifting. The clutch was pushed to the floor. So
don't go thinkin' I'm crazy in the head. But it made a large clunk noise. So
maybe she really didn't hit me. Kinda makes me glad that I didn't catch up
to her. She did run like she hit me tho.

> --
> -Droo
> Email: 03dakotaCC4.7_4x4@comcast.net

When I worked at a Chevy dealer we used to fool around with the vehicles all
the time... Whenever you shifted into 4lo, the transfer case would make a
clunk while the gears engaged/switched to low range. Maybe that's the sort
of clunk you're hearing?

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L