Re: My new Dakota!

From: Droo (03dakotaCC4.7_4x4@comcast.net)
Date: Fri Apr 25 2003 - 17:34:02 EDT

Bill Pitz wrote:

>I can't speak for the bench seat since I have bucket seats. As far as
>the light under the hood... Is there no light at all, or does it just
>not work? The light under the hood on my '00 4x4 CC wasn't connected
>properly when I got the truck, but that was easily fixed.

When I found out about the light it was dark out. So I can't be totally
sure it isn't there. I'll double check in the daylight though.

>If your brakes are squeaking when you're not even on the pedal, that's
>a pretty serious problem. It sounds like they're not releasing all
>the way when you're not on the pedal at all. You should have that
>looked at ASAP.

I went to my mechanic to get his opinion today. He thinks it might go
away after some wear. It is only when I'm in reverse. But I'm going top
notify the dealer anhow. I have to take it in for the seat problem
anyway. I plan on doing it this week coming up.

>4-lo is dangerous like that :) It really should never be used except
>when 2wd or 4-hi can't get you through whatever you're trying to drive
>through.

Yeah. Like I said. I just fussin' around. Really just seeing if
everything worked ok. Which is how I came across the seat problem so
early. I was thinking to myself that I was checking out shit I prolly
didn't need to. I'm glad I did it though.

--
-Droo
 Email: 03dakotaCC4.7_4x4@comcast.net

"Remember: No one has the right to touch you in your bathing suit area." -Jack