ordering '03

From: Patrick and Kelly Engram (patrickandkelly@erols.com)
Date: Fri Apr 25 2003 - 23:06:59 EDT

Allright, here's where I'm at with ordering a truck.
  I spent 2 hours at a dealer today, and here's the price I'm down to,
and a little different truck than I first said.

'03 QuadCab SLT+, 2WD
2tone Garner/silver, dark gray interior
4.7L engine, 5 speed auto trans
3.92 rear gears and limited slip differential
Power Overhead Group (SLT+ package gives power
windows/locks/cruise/tilt/etc)
6disc in dash am/fm radio
engine block heater
rear window defroster
4wheel abs system
Heavy Duty service group
Lower bodyside protective moulding
leather wrapped steering wheel

Biggest change is going to quad cab. Club cab would be $20,000 even, I
got the price on this for a factory order down to
$22,500, and that includes tax, tags, etc. on the road. No trade since
I just sold my R/T.
  Sound good? The window sticker on this would be $27,410 and if you
had tax and tags on that it would be $28964, so I'm looking at a truck
that will be 23% off the regular price, almost 1/4th the regular price.
  I'm going to go back and talk again tomorrow, I got the wife's
support, so either order it Saturday or Monday, unless someone sees a
glaring problem.
Patrick