RE: ordering '03

From: RayB (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sat Apr 26 2003 - 09:40:07 EDT

According to www.edmunds.com for the equipment you listed, the sticker would
be $27,370 and the invoice would be $24,940. There is a $3,000 cash rebate
(or 0.0% financing for up to 60 months), so if you take the rebate from the
invoice you are looking at $21,940 plus tax/title/etc. Congratulations,
you seem to have found an honest dealer as your out the door price would
seem to indicate they're selling it for something under invoice.

One question... are you sure you don't want the steering wheel mounted audio
controls? I have them on my Grand Cherokee and find them really convenient.
Invoice cost is $66.

FYI... dealer pricing info has always been a little higher than Edmunds (for
the past 20+ years) and Edmunds has always proven to be correct when you get
to see the *actual* invoice. So...you seem to be getting a really good
deal! Enjoy!

RayB