Line-X!

From: andy levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Apr 26 2003 - 17:57:03 EDT

Finally got my truck into Line-X of Saratoga (http://www.linexofsaratoga.com)
and got the liner sprayed. Terrific work. He had some trouble because of the
very close tolerances between the tailgate and bed; had to grind the material
down in some spots and re-surface before it would latch properly. In the end
though, it was well worth it, it was done very, very well. Here's a picture I
took in the garage when I got back. Quality sucks; I'll get something better
posted when there's better weather.

http://home.twcny.rr.com/andylevy/dakota/03QC/line-x.jpg

=====
-andy