Re: RE: Line-X!

From: andy levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Apr 26 2003 - 21:45:01 EDT

--- "Neil W. Bellenger" <neil624b@rochester.rr.com> wrote:
> Looks good Andy.
> What did they use for a template for the Ram head? Is it actually raised
> above the rest of the surface or is it darker?

Neil,

He just has a biiiig stencil of the logo. Has blue ovals and bowties too, plus
flames, and lots more. I guess he can do pretty much anything. But when my
parents saw his demo Ram a few months ago and told me about it, I knew I had to
get it. It's just an extra layer of the untextured Line-X material; when he
was done spraying the main coat he laid down the stencil and hit it with the
extra coat. I asked him if this was something that a lot of shops do and he
said it's pretty much his own deal - most guys just do the standard spray-in.

He also had prices for other items like step bars, rocker panels, fender
flares, doorsills, etc.

=====
-andy

http://home.twcny.rr.com/andylevy/ --- andylevy@yahoo.com