Re: Re: Fuel pump question

From: KenCo (ken@kencofish.com)
Date: Sun Apr 27 2003 - 19:26:31 EDT

WP wrote:

> So if that plastic 'bucket' fills with gas, there's no way it can drain
> out. Wouldn't that mean the fuel pump is always submerged, even if you
> run the tank dry?

theres a little rubber flap in the side/bottom that
lets fuel in to keep the level up.

weird design but works well.

--
http://www.kencofish.com Ken Arnold,
401-781-9642 cell 401-225-0556

Please Note: No trees or animals were harmed in the sending of this contaminant free message We do concede that a signicant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.