Re: RE: 46 RH Pinion Gear

From: JAMEPC@aol.com
Date: Sun Apr 27 2003 - 19:09:48 EDT

In a message dated 4/27/2003 5:58:17 PM Eastern Standard Time,
bpracing@worldnet.att.net writes:

> [...]
Ray,
The speedometer gear is what the FSM refers to the pinion gear, correct?
It's the orange gear in the tail of the 46 RH. It has the teeth alignment
numbers on the holder. Right? If you have the part number available for a
4.10 gearset, that would be great.
Thanks again,
James