Re: Amplifier dilema

From: Gary Hedlin (ghedlin@theramp.net)
Date: Sun Apr 27 2003 - 20:02:45 EDT

You may want to look at building a center console to fit it in. Since you
have 11 inches between the seats, you can mount the amp on the bottom, of if
you build it up higher, you can mount it to the side of the console. I
designed my center console to fit my amp, inverter, cd changer and a 10"
sub. It only shows that with a little enginuity, you can fit a lot of crap
in a small space. :)

--
Gary Hedlin
President