Re: Re: Amplifier dilema

From: Droo (03dakotaCC4.7_4x4@comcast.net)
Date: Sun Apr 27 2003 - 20:36:03 EDT

Gary Hedlin wrote:

>You may want to look at building a center console to fit it in. Since you
>have 11 inches between the seats, you can mount the amp on the bottom, of if
>you build it up higher, you can mount it to the side of the console. I
>designed my center console to fit my amp, inverter, cd changer and a 10"
>sub. It only shows that with a little enginuity, you can fit a lot of crap
>in a small space. :)

Yes yes! But I don't want to do all that work. :D IF I was going to do
that kind of thing, I'd pull out the tray in the back and make that all
custom under there to fit the amp and what not. The center section of my
split bench is reserved for the skinny ladies. no fatties allowed!
Especially when I'm stick shiftin'. :P

--
-Droo
 Email: 03dakotaCC4.7_4x4@comcast.net

"Remember: No one has the right to touch you in your bathing suit area." -Jack