Re: Spare for Trailer

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Mon Apr 28 2003 - 09:50:21 EDT

I decided to change all the tires on a trailer to regular car-tire sizes - and switched them to VW 13" rims, cost me about $50 including junkyard rims and tires. I have heard that Geo metro's use the same bolt pattern as many trailers - so this might be a bolt-on fix...

>>> kenallgood@cox.net 04/25/03 06:02PM >>>

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone knows a good location to get a spare rim
& tire for a trailer. 13 inch rim, tire size ST175/80D13. Local place that
does truck accessories and trailers doesn't carry extra wheels/tires.

Thanks!

Ken Allgood
97 CC SLT 5.2L