Re: OT: Neon Questions

From: Aaron Wyse (awyse@sw.rr.com)
Date: Mon Apr 28 2003 - 10:52:04 EDT

Not all have been run that hard, but quite a few of them have been. I
haven't gotten to buy an Neons yet, but I've run a couple of rentals, and my
step sister bought a new one in 96-97. She's been hit 4-5 times in it.. and
the only real problem she's had was having to have her computer replaced
once. Some of the older ones were prone to paint problems.
Aaron Wyse
94 RC WS 2.5L 5spd
86 Shelby Charger Turbo