Re: Re: 206 cams?

From: Steve Spencer (kicker@sunet.net)
Date: Mon Apr 28 2003 - 11:11:17 EDT

Well thanks for clarifying that for me Bernd. I do however feel the 4.7
would perform better without the stock manifold and the precats.
Bob, I did not say the PCM stops functioning after 4500 rpm. Its was however
suggested to that the PCM is not "optimized" for rpms greater than 4500.
Yes it does make power above 4500rpm but does not pull as strong.

Steve
'01 RC 4.7 5spd