Was this someone on here?

From: Aaron Wyse (awyse@sw.rr.com)
Date: Mon Apr 28 2003 - 11:33:55 EDT

Going home to Dothan from Panama City saturday night, I happened across a
truck with a Gen II CC 4x4 on a trailer.
The Gen II was white, missing it's doors, well lifted (It's a fair bit
taller than Walt's truck) and looked like it was wearing at least 35's if
not larger tires. I'd have gotten a better description.. but I was having
to get around a pair of Toyota 4x4's on a 2 lane.. and we were in my
Fiance's Chevvy.. So that ruled out just driving up and looking quickly.
Aaron Wyse in AL
94 RC WS 2.5L 5spd
86 Shelby Charger Turbo