Re: good trailer hitch?

From: raymond.irons@gm.com
Date: Mon Apr 28 2003 - 13:19:54 EDT

<snip> We just happen to have a class III Mopar accessory hitch that we
pulled
>off our '98 that would probably work very well for you. The Mopar hitches
>are extremely sturdy (just ask Ed's Quad Cab :-). I was just looking at
>it on Saturday because I wanted to put it on my '95, as it's in much
>better condition than the U-Haul hitch that's on there. Wouldn't quite
>fit, though. The paint is starting to come off in a few spots, but you
>could always re-paint it before installing.
>
>If you're interested, the hitch is sitting in Jon's barn. He mentioned to
>me that he would be willing to deliver it to Carlisle. Jon, is that offer
>still good?

Jason,

I have a 98 RC 2WD Sport. I think that hitch will fit any Dakota of the
same year anyway. What are you trying to get for the Mopar hitch? I can't
afford to buy anything new right now. Just curious since I need a hitch and
new bumper.

Thanks,

Ray Irons,
Dover, DE