Re: good trailer hitch?

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Mon Apr 28 2003 - 16:17:25 EDT

I can attest to the quality of these hitches, I have the Mopar hitch on mine, and I have been waaay over rating a couple of times and it hasn't blinked. I can supply pics of the oem mounting if that would help (it's pretty simple)

>>> jason.dml@bleazard.net 04/28/03 01:18PM >>>

I should offer it to Tim first, since he was the original poster. If he's
not interested, it'll still be for sale. I guess you'd be second in line
if you wanted it.

--
Jason Bleazard  http://www.bleazard.net  Toronto, Ontario

Didn't you read the disclaimer? http://www.they.com/disclaimer