Re: Re: New Best Time on the V6

From: bernd@texas.net
Date: Mon Apr 28 2003 - 17:38:30 EDT

Dry Nitrous = No Fuel Enrichment - Just Nitrous
Wet Nitrous = Nitrous and Fuel enrichment in one kit (normally mixed via
nozzles)

Since Wet systems already include the fuel enrichment, it's easier to tune at
higher levels. Dry systems...well, ya gotta read the plugs and watch the
air/fuel mixture.

- Bernd