Re: Amplifier dilema

From: Bob Mankin (bob@coralfarms.com)
Date: Mon Apr 28 2003 - 18:19:58 EDT

I have a JL Audio 300/4 mounted under the passenger seat(it's for sale,
btw). You have to be careful with the positioning, but it fits and doesn't
get in the way throughout the full travel of the seat.

If you have a club cab the space behind where the rear speakers mount is
huge with nothing in there, but access to the amp for tuning or servicing is
limited.

Bob