Re: Brake tools

From: Aaron Wyse (awyse@sw.rr.com)
Date: Mon Apr 28 2003 - 20:00:59 EDT

That'll depend on how thorough of a brake job you're planning.
Technically.. you should have the rotors turned; but I haven't taken a set
of rotors in yet that they didn't say were beyond turning specs.
Or are you planning on replacing rotors? IF so, Yes, you will need new
seals.. and at that point point, go ahead and get some new Timken bearings
and just have it all new.
As far as tools.. A large C-clamp makes them go much easier.
The rears are the ones that are a pain(by comparison)
Aaron Wyse in AL
94 RC WS 2.5L 5spd
85 Shelby Charger