Armrest: The saga continues!

From: Droo (03dakotaCC4.7_4x4@comcast.net)
Date: Mon Apr 28 2003 - 20:45:37 EDT

Here's some more. Does any of this make any sense to you guys?

------------------------

Dear Andrew:

Thank you for your prompt response.

As stated in the prior message, the storage compartment was deleted from
the model in the middle of the model year. It did exist at one point;
however, the feature was deleted.

Thank you for your understanding.

NOTE: Please do not use the 'Reply' function of your email system. If
you have a need to respond to this message, please visit us at our reply
form (link provided below). Our system is NOT able to accept any emails
at this address.

For any future communications related to this email, please refer to the
following information:

Sincerely,

Andrew Miller
Senior Staff Representative
DaimlerChrysler Customer Assistance Center

Original Message Follows:
------------------------
          Reply Comments:
          ---------------
REFERENCE NUMBER:

Your answer to my question is completely
false. Your brochure of the 2003 Dakota shows the storage compartment in
the armrest and all the 2003 dakotas on the lots have the storage
armrest.
With the exception of the trucks with the center console

--
-Droo
 Email: 03dakotaCC4.7_4x4@comcast.net

"Remember: No one has the right to touch you in your bathing suit area." -Jack