Re: Towing with my new '02 Dak

From: Tony Troidl (ttroidl@bluefrognet.net)
Date: Mon Apr 28 2003 - 22:02:21 EDT

 hehehe, Jon would win...

I gave this '66 Chevelle to my friends son several years ago, it nearly
restored now, but still has the origonal 250ci 6 in it!

he drove it down last fall, and has joined the AF, and the car is now off
the road sitting at his cousins house, time to bring it back home and store
it till he gets out of the AF and has the $ to finish it!

Nice car, sat up here for 15 years in a garage, after being bought in Tenn.
only has like 50K on it... VERY little rust, (now has been repainted)...

Tony.