RE: So...how much can I stick in the bed?

From: Gabriel A. Couriel (BigGabe@fiufiji.com)
Date: Mon Apr 28 2003 - 22:12:28 EDT

if you're only loading it up once, you can carry more than that. the most
i've ever had in the back was 2 cubic yards of dirt, which took the bed all
the way to the stops, and had the tires in a dangerous position. i wouldn't
recommend that to anyone, but it is just an example of how far i've taken
it.

i also loaded it up with 48, 12x12 paver stones, which weighed in about
1500lbs... the truck can handle that with no problems.

Gabe Couriel
http://frontpage.tripod.com/fijigabe0