Monday Monday, What A Day............

From: Olznut@aol.com
Date: Mon Apr 28 2003 - 23:10:54 EDT

Wow, what an afternoon, it all started at work when some guy in an 80's Ford
p/u decides to pull over on the side of the freeway, and pass out. I pull up,
look inside, and what do I see, he's slumped over the wheel, and holding a
24oz Coors in his right hand, funny sight. So I call the CHP and they come
out and wake him up and he spilled the beer all over himself and gets hauled
away for DWI. Later, 2 not so bright girls run out of gas in a pos Jetta, and
after I got them started, I told them to wait for me to leave before they go.
Well, they didn't, and pulled right out into oncoming traffic, which made
some cars spin out to avoid a collision, and made me run the other direction
(I was still out of the truck). Nobody else crashed thank god. A few hours
later, some bozo in a new BMW conv runs out of gas in the slow lane of my
freeway, throughly screwing up traffic until I showed up and gave him a
gallon to get off. The guy had a totally ignorant attitude about it. One guy
goes by and yells out the window "Nice going you f---ing idiot" I had to hold
back the laughter and just gave him a thumbs up, out of Mr BMW's view, of
course :) I then get off at 7 and coming home, a ricer Civic decides to play
stop light speedway with me. No way, I let him have a taste of V8 Dak Quad
Cab, jump out 2 cars, and I let off after a 2 Dak length, watch him buzz by
and blow the next red light after he attempted to stop which only ended up
with little screeches. Oh well, I wish every day was this fun...........

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca '01 Dakota Quad Cab SLT+ 4.7L 4x4 "Silver
Streak" '66 Olds F-85 330 V-8, Intense Blue "Project Olds" Will Be Finished
Sometime This Millenium!!