Re: Monday Monday, What A Day............

From: steve preston (steves287dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Apr 30 2003 - 22:15:10 EDT

Ed,you have had,what we call in this part of the
country,a "heck of a day". But have you seen a 1995
Grand Prix destroyed by a pick axe? I did,today.
Windows all smashed out,the body Swiss-cheesed from
stem to stern with puncture holes,no radio,no door
panels. Demolished. The owner of the car lives in an
apartment above our shop,and he must have some friends
who are tired of waiting for their crack money or
something. A couple guys from the Pontiac dealership
across the street came over to see it,and they laughed
in amazement at the destruction.I told them,"There you
go.Typical GM product!" Steve P.