Robert Shaw thermostat?

From: Darren Asuncion (fsdaa1@uaf.edu)
Date: Tue Apr 29 2003 - 00:02:29 EDT

Hiya everyone,

I found out recently that the thermostat housing is leaking pretty badly on
my '99 5.2 V8, and I was looking at replacing the thermostat with a Robert
Shaw type. Unfortunately nobody in town (San Jose, CA) sells this brand! I
could swear that Autozone used to sell them, but they don't carry those
anymore - at least around here. Can anyone tell me where I could buy one?
I'd prefer to be able to pick it up in town, but I'll also do the internet
orders as well. Anyway thanks for the help!

Darren Asuncion
'99 Intense Blue 4x4 Sport+, 5.2 V8, 44RE auto, 3.55 LSD 8.25", 4WABS
http://www.as.uaf.edu/~fsdaa1