Re: Re: Brake tools

From: Aaron Wyse (awyse@sw.rr.com)
Date: Tue Apr 29 2003 - 00:31:40 EDT

Cool.. Didn't realize the newer ones were hubless.. lucky you..
In otherwords.. .. gravy brake job.. without power tools.. taking the
wheels off will take almost as long as doing the brakes themselves.
Grab yourself a drink.. relax.. and take a casual hour.. and you can even
clean up the wheels before you put them back on.
Aaron Wyse in AL
94 RC WS 2.5L 5spd
86 Shelby Charger Turbo