New Toy, Raptor

From: TJG (dakota52318@toad.net)
Date: Wed Apr 30 2003 - 01:25:47 EDT

OK, after I rode a 4wheeler for the first time 2 months ago I knew that I
would like to eventually like to get one. I rode a Honda EX400 at a freinds
house in cecil county... last week 2 of my close by freinds (baltimore co,
MD) got yamaha raptors. I rode them and fell in love. The next day I was
at the dealership picking up mine, and riding that afternoon. We all 3 have
black raptors (1 limited edition) and one yellow suzuki Z400. This is my
first ATV, Ive never had so much fun with something in my life, still a
close 2nd to my Dak though.... and DAMN my black 92 4x4 looks good pulling
my black trailor and black raptor!!!
Oh, and the wife likes to ride it too!!

TJ
dakota52318@toad.net