Re: I ordered it!

From: Droo (03dakotaCC4.7_4x4@comcast.net)
Date: Wed Apr 30 2003 - 20:10:13 EDT

andy levy wrote:

> What kind of driving was that? City, highway, mixed? My mileage is
> coming up but 16 on a non-highway tank (just around town & commuting)
> hasn't happened yet. But then I'm still getting the feel for the
> 5-speed, plus I have a heavy foot.

Mixed. I woudl say close to half and half. I stayed pretty much at 70 on
the highway too. Like I said, I took it easy. Shifting at close to the
proper shift points. I wanted to break it in slow. :P

--
-Droo
 Email: 03dakotaCC4.7_4x4@comcast.net

"Remember: No one has the right to touch you in your bathing suit area." -Jack