RE: Viper Fan

From: Bill Nissley (bill@nissley.com)
Date: Thu May 01 2003 - 06:25:36 EDT

Here is what I have:

http://home.attbi.com/~billnis/dakota/viperfan.jpg

The blue is what was cut off the large red arrows identify those areas.
The one arrow in the middle on the right side was a notch I had to make
so the Trans cooler lines could pass through. The green arrows show the
screws that I put in to hold an angle brace that I installed. To get it
to go all the way across the top I removed the half circular area
indicated by the arrow at the top. You can see the angle bracket peeking
through at that spot.

The mounting brackets were fabricated from angle brackets that I got
from Lowes. They mount the fan to the Dakotas factory locations.

http://home.attbi.com/~billnis/dakota/fanclearance.jpg

-Bill