Battery is In

From: Kyle Vanditmars (kylevan@telus.net)
Date: Sat May 03 2003 - 00:16:56 EDT

Alright... I got the baddest mother I could get w/o springing for an Optima.
Motomaster (Canadian Tire house brand) Eliminator battery. 1000cca, 1200ca,
140min. reserve, and it weighs a friggin' ton! I wouldn't doubt that it's
nearly another half as heavy as the one I replaced. 3 years free
replacement, and another 6 years after that period where the cost of
replacement goes incrementally up for each month. I think it will do.

I'm gonna give the computer some time to do its learn cycle before I make a
judgement on whether the problem is fixed... At least I can rule out the
battery itself! I think I'm gonna throw new plugs, wires, cap, and rotor
into the beast this tuesday or wednesday. I think it's time to give the
truck a little TLC...