Re: RE: RE: Viper Fan

From: Mallett, Donald B (Donald.Mallett@BNSF.com)
Date: Sat May 03 2003 - 02:58:34 EDT

I ordered my Viper fan Wednesday. As far as wiring goes I'm going to use the
power lead form the OEM electric fan to throw a relay to turn on the fan to
low speed. Also install a t-stat for high speed. Manual switch will also be
installed.

Is there the depth needed to install the viper fan and leave the OEM
electric fan in?

Saturday the Roadmater get installed!!!!!!

I see a trip back to Florida in June. A good test for both the Viper fan and
RoadMaster.