Re: 8 1/4 Rebuild - 27 or 29 Spline?

From: Aaron Wyse (awyse@sw.rr.com)
Date: Sun May 04 2003 - 22:58:38 EDT

For as much as you're talking about doing to the current rear end; I would
think it should actually last more than a year unless your 408 is going to
turn some very serious numbers and see major track time. But for what all
you want to replace and change on the 8 1/4; You should be able to get a 9"
modified to fit and build for not much more. You don't want to save a few
hundred bucks now only to spend them again later to do the job over again.
Aaron Wyse
94 RC WS 2.5L 5spd
86 Shelby Charger Turbo