Re: Re: M1 and Mopar computer install !

From: Chad Evans (hemidak@msn.com)
Date: Mon May 05 2003 - 10:58:10 EDT

its just a bolt-on in every sense of the word.
 takes a phillips screw driver and that's it.

the dealer has to flash the vin and milage.
I know krc has the equipiment to do it as well.

the dealer flashed mine for free!

got to love that!

318-330 maybe cheaper depends on where you get the computer from!