Re: Viper Fan Group Buy

From: bernd@texas.net
Date: Mon May 05 2003 - 19:21:01 EDT

Which P/N#? There's three different ones.

- Bernd

> Well-- I'm putting together a Group Buy on the Mopar Viper Fan. This is the
OEM fan, not
the MP Viper fan-- the difference??? The MP Viper fan has no warranty--- I
could sell the
cheaper fan, at a lower price, but it's not worth the pain and suffering, and I
think you
guys would agree.

> I am selling these fans for $160.00 shipped (flat rate, UPS ground) (CA
residents must
add 7.75% sales tax)

> These are for custom installs (and there's already a few good setups floating
around)-- so
I won't even begin to explain the installation-- as you are on your own.