Viper Fan Group Buy

From: srp@cox.net
Date: Mon May 05 2003 - 18:06:50 EDT

Well-- I'm putting together a Group Buy on the Mopar Viper Fan. This is the OEM fan, not the MP Viper fan-- the difference??? The MP Viper fan has no warranty--- I could sell the cheaper fan, at a lower price, but it's not worth the pain and suffering, and I think you guys would agree.

I am selling these fans for $160.00 shipped (flat rate, UPS ground) (CA residents must add 7.75% sales tax)

These are for custom installs (and there's already a few good setups floating around)-- so I won't even begin to explain the installation-- as you are on your own.

Paypal, MO accepted.

I am ordering as we speak, so no need to wait.

Fans are available now---

Sam

ebay - performanceparts@cox.net

mailing address