RE: RE: Viper Fan - Factory Specs

From: RayB (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Tue May 06 2003 - 10:04:29 EDT

In the stock system, the PCM decides which fan speed is needed. IF temp is
within certain range, turn on low speed relay. IF temp is above that range,
turn off low speed relay and turn on high speed relay. IF AC is on, damn...
better turn on one of them! (I haven't looked up which is used for AC) :-)

RayB