Re: Superchips programmer for 3.9/5.2/5.9

From: raymond.irons@gm.com
Date: Tue May 06 2003 - 10:20:00 EDT

Things that make ya go hmmmmmmmmm.......

Why do they have to wait till May 21st to ship these things for Dakota,
Durango and Ram trucks when the exact same part number is shipping for Ram
trucks only now? Aren't the engines between the trucks the same? I see the
asterisk that says this tool will not work on the 4.7 and 5.7 engines, but
the 3.9, 5.2 and 5.9 engines are all the same as far as the PCM goes,
right? What am I missing here...Bernd, any thoughts? $410 is kinda steep
too.....

Just my 2 cents worth,

Ray Irons
Dover, DE