Re: Injector output driver does not respond properly to the control signal.

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Wed May 07 2003 - 09:23:54 EDT

Sounds to me like the injectors in question aren't firing correctly....the
only way that I know of to fix that is to upgrade. But seriously, check all
your connections and make sure that the wires haven't accidently come off
the injectors. Maybe even remove the ones in question and test them to see
what they're doing. That way if they're bad you'll at least know it's time
for motorsport ones. :^)

That's all that I can come up with.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L

"Jayson Woodruff" <woodrufj@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:3EB889D2.6060702@yahoo.com... > > Okay, threw some codes today. > > P0204 > P0206 > P0208 > > Says injectors 4, 6, and 8 are "Output driver does not respond properly > to the control signal." > > So how do I fix it? > > Not too long ago I ran some injector cleaner through it. > > Jay W > 505/287 Dakota >