Re: Front end alignment w/ JBA headers

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Wed May 07 2003 - 16:58:52 EDT

sounds bogus, I would try a different shop... [but it may be legit, I've never seen JBA headers]

>>> Tomdamit@aol.com 05/07/03 02:28PM >>>

I took my '98 Dak in to have the front end aligned to cure a slight pull to
the left. The tech from the independant front end shop called me to say he
couldn't do the alignment because he couldn't reach the rear bolt on the
right upper control arm 'cause the right header was in the way. I'm not sure
if he didn't know how or didn't have the right tools or if that is true. He
said the header had to come off or the engiine had to be jacked up. Is this
true? Anyone had similar experience?

Tom Ware
'98 CC V8
Roseville, CA