Re: Walker Evans Dak spotting

From: jdurling@bellsouth.net
Date: Wed May 07 2003 - 23:04:17 EDT

Due to my wife I have owned two saturns in the past six years. All I can say
is never buy a Saturn. POS, and if you start hunting around the 'net you'll
find where GM used to hide (maybe they still do) the fact they were to keep
them looking like a peach. Both were lemon lawed the last one having the
egine rebuilt for the third time and the tranyy about to be done it's third
time. HAd a nice habit of when you got on the gas (nothing to wild) it would
bend the valves (twin cam engine). The third rebuild they had the car for
almost two months while they waited for saturn to send custom ground cams
(have the paperwork still on that one) and guess what, two weeks later get
on an on ramp it did the same thing again. The other one was not the twin
cam and was a stick and had a nice habit of burning up the synchros, every
2k. All I can say is JUNK!!!!!! Sorry

Jeff Durling