Re: Walker Evans Dak spotting

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu May 08 2003 - 00:32:39 EDT

jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:

> All I need to do is win the lottery! Or maybe I can take up a
> collection. If every DML member would donate five hundred dollars
> or more to the "Help Jon create an obseenly excessive vehicle
> collection", the world would be a far better place (for me). Just think,
> for the equivalent of several hundred cups of coffee, you can make a
> delusional screwball's dreams come true! In return for your generosity,
> I will take pictures of the vehicles I buy and post them on my web
> site for you, your family and your friends to cherish for generations to
> come. Won't you please find it in your hearts to tighten your belts in
> this time of need and shower me with money for no good reason whatsoever?
> Why, just recently, a retired math teacher in southern Ontario pledged a
> groovy custom Dodge Van to the cause, and YOU can do the same! ;-)

......................um well...

...........words fail me......

I really can't think of one good smart ass remark to make... I'm too
overwhelmed with envy because I didn't think to post what Jon said,
first...

ever since he bought the Cuda he's gone mental on us - the Ram, the Dak
Vert....

hey I know!!....

Lets sneak into The Barn in the middle of the night and switch out his
Cuda for a Renault LeCar - - He'll never notice! (folgers decaf coffee
rip off)

Terrible Tom

************COUNTDOWN (76) DAYS UNTIL M-DAY************

Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow Green/Silver '95 Jeep Cherokee, I-6 HO, Auto, 4 door, 4x4

AIM Screen name: SilverEightynine Yahoo Messenger: SilverEightynine

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/