RE: RE: RE: RE: Re: transgo website

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Thu May 08 2003 - 08:00:08 EDT

Ray,

If the Transgo kit was installed to the instruction sheet (and wasn't an
older, outdated kit still laying on the shelf), the shift points should
all be within 100-200rpm of each other. In the case of the 98 Dakota
(RE series not your 92 RH series)...the PCM also comes into play - line
pressure vs. shift point.

I've changed the TV valve to the custom one on a 95, 98, 99, and 01 and
on all of them, it fixes the lower shift point.

The 727/904/500/518/42/44/46/47 series transmissions have all had shift
timing issues...agreed, but the TV cable itself can only adjust so far
on the 97+ models.

- Bernd