Re: Walker Evans Dak spotting

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Thu May 08 2003 - 10:18:52 EDT

I have a co-worker that just bought that new Honda (nissan?, I actually only know it's an import - you know the one that looks loke a '40's panel van that went through the dryer one too many times and shrunk..] thing.. it's ugly as sin, but she loves it so far..

>>> jonsdak@midmaine.com 05/08/03 12:15PM >>>

No apologies necessary, Jeff. Thanks for the heads-up.
The only reason I was looking at them is they look rather nice, for a GM
product, and I wanted something with a good amount of room, but smaller
than, say, a Durango, and with a stick.
Back to the drawing board.

--
-Jon