RE: Evaporator Coil

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@bellsouth.net)
Date: Thu May 08 2003 - 11:26:02 EDT

Yup, that sounds right on the money to have it replaced on a Dodge. They
are not like some where it's not too much to do it instead you have to
rip the entire dash out to get to it. The one on my '96 has a small leak
and I still haven't done it do to the cost and work. I have done these
before my self and it's not too big of a deal just take it to a mechanic
you know after wards to have the system refilled. On a Dodge there is
now way.

Jeff Durling