Selling stock 16x8 rims and other dodge bits

From: Nospiratus@aol.com
Date: Thu May 08 2003 - 17:44:03 EDT

If anyone is interested, I have a set of (4) 16x8 Dodge Durango/Dakota
Factory Alloy split five star rims only for sale. They are off of a 2002
Durango with less than 700 miles on them and on a scale of 1-10 with 10 being
mint, I give them an 8. Unfortunately, I put the centercaps in a plastic bag
and promptly lost them. I had planned to put them on ebay but I don't have a
digital camera and I figured I'd give the DMLers first crack at them. They
will be shipped from chicago if that matters.

I have a pair of stock front shocks from my 98 4x4 CC dak with about like
15,000 -20,000 miles on them (nothing wrong with them). I do some wheelin so
I replaced them with Rancho's. If somebody needs them, just pay the
shipping. ($5-$10) can't be more than that, and you can just have them.

OFF TOPIC CONTENT TO FOLLOW

I also have a set of 2000 ford focus 15" Split five star rims for sale. They
are 4 lug on 108mm bolt pattern. One centercap has a small piece cracked off
and the others are kinda dirty with some scratches. They should clean up
pretty nice. These rims were left in the garage I am renting now and the
owner said I could have them. $75 plus shipping for the whole set. I just
want to get rid of them so the garage doesn't look like a damn chop shop.